The primary goal with this webinar is to showcase and inspire companies, stakeholders, and decision-makers on how innovative collaborations can effectively combat food waste. In doing so, we aim to contribute to the food waste targets set by the European Commission and improve business simultaneously.
We invite you to join us for an in-depth exploration of innovative strategies and the implications of the European Commission's proposal to set legally binding food waste reduction target.
During the event, you will have the opportunity to engage in conversations with startups and industry experts who share a common goal: to drive systemic change for a more sustainable future.
Date: 20th November 2023
Time: 14.00-15.00 CET
Location: Digital webinar via Microsoft Teams
Registration: Register on this link
- Moderator: Susan Cloran, Senior Vice President, Eat Well Global
- Anne-Laure Gassin, Team Leader, Food Waste, Farm to Fork Strategy Unit, Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety, European Commission
- Rolf Ladau, Chief Executive Officer, Paulig
- Marja-Liisa Meurice, Director EIT Food North-East
- Juan Medina, CEO, Kaffe Bueno
- Olaf van der Veen, CEO, Orbisk
- Filip Lundin, CEO, Sopköket (the Waste Kitchen)
- Kaisa Lipponen, Senior Vice President Communications & Sustainability, Paulig
- Susanne Knittel, Head of Corporate Affairs, Public Affairs & Sustainability, Danone
- Mattis Bergquist, Head of Sustainability, Coop
- Hanna Thofelt Lindström, Head of Communications & Sustainability, Matsmart Motatos
For the complete program, click here.
For more information, please contact:
Communications Manager Sweden
+46 70 085 24 11
Paulig is a family-owned food and drink company, growing a new, sustainable food culture—one that is good for both people and the planet. Paulig provides all things tasty: coffees and drinks, Tex-Mex and spices, snacks and plant-based choices. The company’s brands are Paulig, Santa Maria, Risenta, Poco Loco and Zanuy. Paulig’s sales amounted to EUR 1.1 billion in 2022. The company has 2,300 passionate employees in 13 different countries working to fill life full of flavour.